Latest news (March 18th, 2015)
Opening, closing for the 2015 season.
OPENING DAY: The camping will open its doors on Friday, April 17th, 2015.
CLOSING DAY: The camping will close its doors on Sunday, September 13th, 2015.
Due to the bad weather and flooding in September and October 2014, numerous works of renovation were performed:
- Acquisition of 21 new mobile homes.
- Construction of a toilets block high range instead of the sanitary block number 3 (algeco), with outdoor showers.
- Construction of a new paillotte (outdoor bar).
- Renovation of the pétanques ground.
- Full renovation of the electrical system.
- Splitting of the reception: a reception party and an other for the small supermarket.
- Modules "under the stars" (see below)...
... and many other renovations will surprise you on your arrival.
For mobilhomes rental, 3 prices are now available:
Low, medium and high season prices
(see "prices page").
Unique experience with our modules "under the stars" in optimum comfort, where you can let your imagination free rein.
Possible reservations from now.
Rental prices, season 2015: 120€/night, 220€ on week-ends.Learn more about our modules.
Informations and websites: THIS website is THE official website of "Ran du Chabrier. Any other information is to be taken with caution, especially if it is not consistent with the informations we give here.
After your trips and holidays in "le ran du Chabrier" , you can let your comments here: click here
Discover a real libertine life in a libertine paradise
- In the heart of an immense domain reserved for naturism, Ran of Chabrier, created in 1965, is nestled in the Green Valley of the Cèze, Gard, well sheltered from the wind.
- You will evolve in the green setting of lush, naked, in the shade of poplar trees or sunset beaches, amazed by the singing of the birds. This year many works of improvement conducted to better accommodate you.
- Finally, you can bathe nude, kayaking in clear water.
Cautions: Reservations accepted only for mobile homes. Rentals are from Saturday to Saturday for the July and August periods. No reservations for tent locations. However, you can call a few days before to see if there are free slots for the weekend.